Rules of Procedure
These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the website www.gotit.com.pl whose owner is GotIT Sp. z o.o. in the organization.
The website may not be used for illegal purposes, i.e. to post or send information through the website.
- You may not use the Site for illegal purposes, i.e. for posting or transmitting inaccurate, incomplete or false information (e.g. in the case of a candidate’s biography or personal data).
- post or send via it content in the form of libel, insults, threats, vulgarities, as well as indecent content that may be harmful to someone else, as well as any other undesirable material.
Users of the website confirm that:
- not to post or transmit through the website materials that contain viruses, other harmful content that may interfere with the operation of the website, as well as content that modifies or denounces information that the website user is not entitled to modify or delete.
- do not post content that may lead to the website’s suspension (spam).
- not use any device or software to hack, pause or damage that may affect the operation of the website.
- will not take any actions which may adversely affect the good name of GotIT Poland Sp. z o.o. and which are insulting towards other people, harassment, abuse or threats.
- will keep in strict confidence any confidential information provided to them by GotIT Poland Sp. z o.o. .
The user is obliged to follow the guidelines when posting or sending information via the website. In justified cases GotIT Poland Sp. z o.o. will determine the degree of compliance of the use of the website with the above rules and has the right to prevent the use of the website or immediately and without prior notice remove from the website any content that is considered to be inconsistent with the rules or for any reason inappropriate.
GotIT Poland Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to collect information and statistics on persons who visit the website. In particular, it may be information about the time and place of access, the type of device used or pages visited. The data may be used for internal purposes of GotIT Poland Sp. z o.o., to assist in the recruitment process and to present other services.
The website, services and functionalities of GotIT Poland Sp. z o.o. offer are provided without any guarantees, express or implied. We do not give any guarantees concerning the correct functioning of the website and other services and functionalities placed on it. We are also not responsible for the temporary unavailability of the website due to maintenance, improvement or technical issues beyond our control. All aspects of the website may be changed, suspended or discontinued at any time, including access to any form, database, use of the website. Users agree to accept the new terms and conditions when using the website.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any inaccuracies in materials that we have received in good faith for posting on the Website. The responsible party is then the author or owner of the content posted by us.
GotIT Poland Sp. z o.o. shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a person relying on the information contained on the website or using such information. GotIT Sp. z o.o. shall not be obliged to compensate a person who has suffered a loss in relation to it:
- any indirect loss or damage to a person who has suffered as a result of: a. income, benefits of the contract, current and anticipated remuneration, inability to realize business prospects and opportunities, use of cash capital or anticipated savings, business development, goodwill, reputational damage, data deformation, time management and administration, legal costs incurred or other professional costs.
- any indirect loss or damage, regardless of cause (including limitation due to misrepresentation, negligence, breach of contract or breach of statutory obligations, other misconduct) as a direct or indirect consequence of the content of the website.
Regardless of the above, none of the above aspects of limitations of liability abolishes and does not exclude the liability of GotIT Poland Sp. z o.o. in case of fraud, injury or death caused by negligence or violation of law.
GotIT Poland Sp. z o.o. does not guarantee that a potential employer or customer will express an interest in information about a given candidate or that a potential candidate will be able to meet the expectations of the employer or customer. GotIT Poland Sp. z o.o. is not a party and does not guarantee the final conditions and dates of any meeting that occurred through the party in which GotIT did not participate. On the other hand, GotIT takes all reasonable and reasonable efforts to ensure that in the situation, the guarantee that the employer or customer will keep the information or data concerning the candidate confidential is not GotIT Poland Sp. z o.o.’s responsibility.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website may contain links to external websites. The user may then use automatic links to other websites of potential interest to him/her. GotIT Poland Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for the content of these pages, as it does not undertake to review and approve them and does not guarantee that the links to these pages are up to date and up to date. The users of this website use the links entirely at their own risk.